Friday, September 7, 2012

Tulle Carnation Necklace - Celebration!!


Welcome to a little celebration!
As you might have guessed from the title, we are celebrating the popularity of my fabric carnation tutorial, which was viewed 50.734 times!! I am not surprised because I have watched it grow and besides it is very easy to make yet very effective as a detail.


So, this time I am celebrating it by making a tulle carnation paired with some filigree leaves and blue beads. I couldn't resist the temptation and made a ring using a tiny carnation.
The tutorial can be found here.


The other 4 tutorials making the top five as can be seen from the excerpt - way behind but slowly rising (click the titles for the tutes):

2. Transform socks into warmers
3. Crochet Headbands Galore
4. Bra wire necklaces
5. Crochet Delight Necklace

Enjoy!
We are going on a weekend getaway and I expect to have a fantastic time and I hope you do too!
See you on Monday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not only a superb crocheteer (if the word at all exists ;-) but a wonderful jewelry maker, too, Maya, those tender leaves are gorgeous and boy do I love that turquoise, a stunning looking necklace and matching ring!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Tammy said...

Wow! That's a lot of pageviews. Those filigree leaves are so pretty and the blues of the beads and tulle are lovely.

I don't have a pattern for the baby blanket I'm gonna make -- haven't even started crocheting yet. I'm just gonna do granny squares and hook them together somehow. My problem is always colors.

Have a great weekend. Tammy

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Lovely necklace and tutorial.
Thanks for sharing this at Shabbilicious Friday.

Unknown said...

I have given you the Sunshine Award. Please head over to my blog to check it out! :)
http://fewofmyfavthings95.blogspot.com.au/
Hope you have a lovely day!
Xx

Agy said...

Oh, fantastic!

Adorned From Above said...

I love these pieces. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party last week. This weeks Link Party is opened at
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/reeses-smore-brownies-and-wednesdays.html
from Wednesday until Sunday.
Hope to see you there.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com

Nicole Sanders said...

That is really adorable, so clever to come up with co-ordinating ring. Love the gorgeous torquese hue, such a fresh color. Hope you enjoyed your weekend away!:) nx