Friday, October 20, 2017

Blue Flowers, Blue Necklace!

 
 
 
Guys, I wish you a happy weekend! We are surely  going to have a fantastic one! Due to a national holiday we don't work Monday and that means a prolonged weekend!!! I am as happy as a clam, the weather forecast is divine and we are determined to soak up as much sunshine as we could to store it up for gloomy and dull fall days :)
 
Here I am waving you goodbye with an old necklace that was not finished at the time - I lost interest in beading it all. Lately I am trying to finish all UFOs and put them up in the shop.
 
 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckily you've finished this one because it's a real beauty!
Have loads of fun, enjoy your weekend!

hobbyloes said...

Wow, I love this beautiful necklace with the pretty rose and the little butterfly.
Have a very nice weekend!

Maya Kuzman said...

One step at a time Sigrid :)

Maya Kuzman said...

The butterfly is for decorative purposes only - it is not part of the design, but must say it makes it even more appealing.

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Haven't got a clue why you could lose interest in the beautiful necklace. Happy you've completed it now!
Enjoy the weekend - sounds as if you're going to do this thoroughly!
Marjan

Divya N said...

I saw the piece on instagram and it reminded me of clusters of bluebells and december flowers. I felt it to be calming and poetic

Kim said...

Oh, how beautiful, Maya. So beautiful in blue and design. My, you are a clever lady. I am always blown away by your imagination. Thank you for your weekend well wishes. It is always a lovely weekend when one gets to visit your imaginative creative space. Enjoy that long weekend.

handmade by amalia said...

What a beauty, Maya! I love the little butterfly. Hope you're making the most of your looooooong weekend.
Amalia
xo

Mia said...

What a beauty, Maya! Pretty blue flowers and a great necklace! Kisses, my friend.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So pretty! Hope you had a fabulous long weekend.