Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Create an Unforgettable Fall Picnic

 
 Images via Pinterest
 
Autumn in all its beautiful and warm colors paints the perfect scenery for a fall picnic.
 
Chose a place where you will create a romantic and unforgettable day out.
Take warm wooly blankets (and pillows) if you plan to sit on the ground. Fill a wicker basket with a thermos filled with your preferred drink (tea / coffee) and cups, or a bottle of white wine and glasses.
 
A platter to tickle the palates: cheese, bread, crackers, olives and seasonal fruit (grapes, apples, walnuts), maybe marmalade or honey for those with a sweet tooth.
 
Spice it up with a good book and good music.
 
 
Via Hither and Thither
 
 
Via Pinterest
 
 
 This post was originally created for TLT.

4 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

When shall I turn up at your place? I'll bring some sweets (biscuits or even maybe a chocolate-tarte)!

Maya Kuzman said...

Right now! I'll be waiting for you with some of my new yarn for a crochet picnic session :)

Kim said...

Oh, I would love to share a picnic with you, anytime of the year...you could teach me how to crochet, whilst we nibble on cheese and crackers and enjoy a cup of tea....or perhaps a glass of wine. =)

handmade by amalia said...

I'm coming along too.
Amalia
xo