Monday, October 9, 2017

Insta Love: elena_coroli

 

It was one of Elena Coroli'sheavenly baby cardigans that caught my eye and left me breathless. You must agree. She is a real master in knit embroidery. She writes stories using plain knits as her paper and her needle and thread as her pen, and what stories they are! Delicate, romantic and enchanting.

 
 
 
She specializes in decorating hats and gloves and equally likes giving plain dresses a new twist by adding elaborate and intricate patterns, usually flower details.


 
 

 
Check out her instagram account for more embroidered cuteness.
 

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Amazing!

Kate said...

Gorgeous creations.

Divya N said...

These little things are so precious. I love the intricate flowers and Couldnt believe that it was knitting at first look

Anonymous said...

I love that too, this embroidery with flowers!
Wish I could really stitch well... Maybe I should practice ;-)
Meanwhile I enjoy your collection...
Have a great week!
Sigrid

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

How sweet and gorgeous. A pitty though that children grow out of these cardigans so fast. Love the gloves too!

Kim said...

How exquisitely beautiful. Those cardigans are amazing!

handmade by amalia said...

You outdid yourself in introducing us to this artist, Maya. Stunning work.
Amalia
xo