Monday, October 30, 2017

Insta Love: Misha & Puff





 
Misha & Puff.

Why, I had to force myself to close my mouth and stop drooling when I saw these beautiful knit kids' clothes!
I am sure you too will not resist the beautiful vintage inspired clothes wonderfully presented by these little, adorable models :)




Misha and Puff was founded in 2011 by Anna Wallack after her baby son spent his first New England winter keeping warm and cozy while swaddled head-to-toe in knits she had made. Drawing on over ten years experience as a stylist, as well as personal understanding of what works well for little ones, they have created a collection that is special yet unfussy, a way to share their love of the thoughtfully designed and handcrafted. 

Each Misha and Puff piece is lovingly hand knit in Peru by talented knitting ladies. The knitting work that they do for Misha and Puff either from their home or at M&P's knitting center (which provides day care and meals) allows them to support their families.  

"We have grown to think of this work we do together as a true collaboration. Their talent never ceases to amaze.  Each knitter takes great pride in the pieces she chooses to knit. You will find her name on the hang tag.  When you purchase items from Misha and Puff you are contributing to this collaboration.  Families working together to benefit everyone."

I wish I had these for my kids when they were babies!


 






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!! (Too bad I had some problems with my Instagram account. Therefore I'm inactive for awhile. Hope to get back there soon.)

Maya Kuzman said...

Hope to see you there soon Sigrid!

Alhana said...

Those cardigans are very pretty indeed and the kids look adorable in them. :-)

Kate said...

Too cute!! :)

handmade by amalia said...

How do you keep finding these amazing artists? I can't get over this beautiful work and the little models are all so adorable.
Amalia
xo

Kim said...

These knitted woollies are adorable and oh how sweet the models are. I too, wish this lovely brand was around when my girls were wee little ones.