Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Blog Friends: Mia from the Craftarista Blog

 
 
Before
 

After 

Being a blogger for so many years, among other wonderful things, has given me the unique possibility and privilege to meet many amazing, gifted and creative bloggers.
 
Mia from the Craftarista blog is one of them. I met her through one of her crafty adventures with a bag, if I am not mistaken. As they name of her blog suggests, she is a true craftarista - her blog is filled with wondrous projects whether they are sewn, crocheted, decoupaged or painted! She is a fantastic inspiration!
 
 
And she loves interacting with the blog community and even more - giving them gifts! On one such occasion I won a beautiful gift, the contents of which you can see here and when I first opened it, well if I say that my eyes popped out, it would be an understatement.
I was truly blown away with the gorgeousness she compiled for me. Starting from a fantastic skein of yarn through lovely ribbons, jewelry findings and wooden buttons, a handmade necklace, topping this all with mouth watering chocolates and a beautiful card, Mia has managed to surprise me greatly and show her kindness and thoughtfulness.
 
I would love if you could spare a minute and visit her magical blog!
 
Thank you Mia! I am eternally indebted and grateful! 
 



 

12 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Happy mail indeed! Enjoy!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It's always fun to receive fun mail like that from bloggers we interact with. I know you will appreciate and enjoy everything! :)

Alhana said...

What a wonderful present you got! Crafty friends are the best as well as the surprises they prepare. How many beautiful things are you going to create with all of these? :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan!

Maya Kuzman said...

I really will Julie! So many thougthfully gathered pieces for me to play with!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana! I will create a ton :)
Already started with the yarn!

Mia said...

I am glad that you received your package, Maya.
And I am really happy that you like your gifts.
I chose each one especially for you, my friend.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Mia

Maya Kuzman said...

It is awesome Mia and I am truly blessed to have amazing blog buddies! Thank you so much!

Anaisa said...

Hola! vengo del Blog de Mia"Craftartista"
felicidades por tus hermosos regalos, eres muy afortunada.
Y tienes un blog precioso! unas manos maravillosa, eres muy talentosa Dios te ha bendecido con tus habilidades.

Besos!!��

Divya N said...

such gorgeous buttons; I await your plans for them

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So many goodies. So much crafting potential!

handmade by amalia said...

I love Mia's blog as well, so full of color and life.
Amalia
xo