Monday, November 5, 2018

Insta Feel - November


Happy November!
I don't know about you - but we are having an unorthodox November. It's so warm, one gets the impression we are prepping for spring - not winter.

On the happier and more inspirational hand, we are fully enjoying all beautiful autumnal colors, savouring not only its colors but fruits too.

These two accounts have managed to capture the essence of November extraordinarily. I hope you enjoy my selection too!

See more of Lilou and Individual Value.


 

2 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

You're absolutely right! It doesn't feel like November at all. I've skipped the autumn decorating and I'm now waiting for the 1st of December, when I finally can start decorating for the Christmas Season (and play Christmas music - even though my loved ones hate it)... Lovely pics though!

handmade by amalia said...

Both pallets are gorgeous, Maya, and I'm enjoying all the details. November is my favorite month of the year, how can it be half gone already?
Amalia
xo