Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Crochet Baby Romper



Here's a romper I made for my baby collection.
This is actually the latest addition to it ( I am somehow not willing yet to show snippets of said collection) but the one my heart stuck with the most. It usually happens with everything I bring to life. I am seriously questioning myself if the project I am currently working on will take the place of this one?
Anyways - this adorable romper was so much fun to make. I used a granny square for the center and some bobbles on both sides to make it more playful. On the topic of bobbles- I went nuts with them and cannot refrain myself from putting them here or there.
The romper is made with mercerized DK cotton yarn. It closes at the back with one of my vintage buttons. It is for babies 0-3 months. Most of the pieces made are not for babies older than a year. If you think where this struck me from, it's nothing new. Read #16 here.

12 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

It's soooo cute!!! Thank you for sharing the baby romper at the Granny-Spiration Link-Up Party!

Alhana said...

I love how it turned out. So tiny and cute!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana !

Mia said...

Fabulous crochet romper, Maya. Kisses, my talented friend.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That baby romper is just the cutest and would look nice on a baby. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear Mia!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! This being a sample I am determined to keep it, but on the other hand I'd love to see it on a baby :)

Kim said...

You are so right, Maya, this wee baby romper is adorable. Such a fabulous colour choice. Did you really fashion this sweet romper around a granny square?? There truly is no limit to your amazing imagination.

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes I did Kim, thank you so much! I also made a wee sweater featuring a granny :)
It's just the cutest!

Stephanie said...

My dear Maya, what a delight to catch up on your blog. Your creations are incredibly beautiful and this romper is just darling.

I hope you are well, lovely lady. Hugs to you!

Tarahlynn said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house link party - see you next week!