Monday, July 26, 2021

The Charlotte Crochet Pouch

The Charlotte's pouch (drawstring bag) is the first I am going to show you from my  Nymph collection. While I designed it had an interesting title -  "Something Blue" because I kept thinking how lovely this would be for a bride. 

It is made with a mercerized cotton that gives it a lovely shine. The pattern makes it look even more romantic and vintage.

I used  less than 40 grams of yarn and a 3mm hook. 

It measures 20.5 cm / 8.07” across and 21 cm / 8.26” down and the handle is 15 cm (5.90”). Draws close by a flowered string. 

More about the technicalities in my shops below: etsy, ravelry, payhip.


16 comments:

ChezVies said...

it's such a lovely blue pouch.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much!

Sum of their Stories said...

This is so pretty!

Kate said...

Charlotte's Pouch is beautiful and would, indeed, be perfect for a bride!!

handmade by amalia said...

You outdid yourself here, Maya! This is gorgeous.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear 😊

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kate!

Maya Kuzman said...

😊

Sew Crafty Crochet said...

Super cute pouch! I love the color, and the stitches look like this would be a really fun pouch to make.

Create With Joy said...

Maya I just love the beautiful bag you created! Thank you SO much for sharing your creativity at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy. Congrats for being a Featured Guest at our party #498 this week! :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

That is wonderful, Joy! Thank you so much!

My thrift store addiction said...

So lovely! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

Karren Haller said...

Maya this is lovely, would be so cute with any outfit!!
Hope you will stop by this week and share on #omhgww
Have a Happy Week!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Karren! I already joined the party :)

French Ethereal said...

Maya, you have crocheted another really lovely piece and if I could, I would make your reticule to use at our DFW Costumers Guild picnics and events... Perfect for all those late 18th century needs! ;) Okay, and sunglasses, a small wallet and lipstick, lol! Anyway, silliness on my part aside, I was happy to feature your post at last week's Share Your Style #312 for you. <3

Happy creating!
Barb :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much, Barb! I am so happy and overwhelmed it is getting appraised by the crochet community :)