Friday, July 16, 2021

What I Have Pinned Lately #22

 Via

Well. It's been a while since I last posted my favourite pins, and I've been pinning like crazy. There are so many gorgeous things from talented people out there, I fall into a rabbit hole every time I am on Pinterest. 

I love the self-striping yarn in the above set, and though it is quite simple (both top and shorts), the colorful yarn makes it stand out. 

A belt I would love to have. Amazing embroidery with a rustic / vintage feel.

Mind-blowing bead-work. If this isn't machine made, I applaud the artist because this is spectacular!!!
 
 
And finally, embroidered / stitched straw/raffia bags. I've been eyeing some of these for quite a while and decided I should try and make one for myself this summer. I bought a skein of what I thought was raffia, to find out when I got home that I bought a waxed recycled paper thread!! But, I am going to use it as the label says: "recommended for hats and bags". 
 
That's all from me today. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead!

1 comment:

handmade by amalia said...

Beautiful inspiration. I love the straw bag.
Amalia
xo