Friday, July 30, 2021

Mila Fishnet Top - pattern release

Happy Friday friends!

Today I released my first top pattern from the Nymph collection. It's for a mesh / fishnet top that can be worn both at the beach (without the fringes) and for a night out (with the fringes).

It has a bare back and the sides peek just a little bit at the back. The long ties make it possible for it to be tied at the back, or up front, which I must say is my (and the girls') favourite way to wear this top. 

I used Alize's Diva yarn with a silk effect, and the top is just dreamy when touched and / or worn. 

The pattern is in my etsy, ravelry and payhip shops. 





4 comments:

Kate said...

This is beautiful Maya and so are your models.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kate!

My thrift store addiction said...

Love that pretty wine colored ensemble! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

Kim said...

Exquisite tops. Love the fringing; so very chic.