Thursday, February 2, 2012

A new crochet flower necklace in the shop

Recently, I was sent a photo of crocheted flowers and asked if I could make them.
Well, now, I love a good challenge, and I accepted only to find myself disappointed because the pattern was quite simple. While I was working on the order, I decided to chain some of them and make a necklace and voila! 


I made these in different sizes and colors ranging from green to blue and I am working on other shades from the color palette. For those who are interested in this necklace, it can be bought here.


However, if you know how to crochet and do not like to part with your dear money, I have a special offer for you. Come tomorrow and you'll have the pattern for free. Otherwise it wouldn't be fun, would it?

Bye!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous new necklace, those colours are gorgeous!

Gillian said...

What a beautiful necklace,
lovely colour choices.

Papgena Made It said...

They seam easy indeed but they do look good! The necklace is beautiful and I love the color combination!

Amy said...

very nice!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Beautiful necklace that has the promise of spring!!!

Unknown said...

Love the necklace and the tute for the motif in your other post. When I am on iCrochet I can always spot your work. You have a style that is very unique to you.