Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Valentine Girl!

Happy Valentine to you all!

We are at the verge of exploding, or more specifically my head is, since the birthday girl has been pumping it with "I want this, and I want that" and "This is what we are going to do, I want you to do this for me" for more than a week now. I am glad the day finally arrived. We are expecting a bunch of girls and a couple of boys {dear me!} at the party tonight.


However, Thank you Dear Lord for giving Her to me otherwise my life would have been void and desolate.

{Happy birthday, Valentine girl, I love you whims and tantrums and all!!}

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy birthday to the valentine girl. Or is it happy valentine's day to the birthday girl! :) I'm sure the party will be a hit! Love the lace collar in you previous post. Sending hugs, love and blessings to you, Tammy

harmony and rosie said...

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girl and Maya, I am thinking of you this evening although I guess the party is over by now. Hope you're not too exhausted!

By the way, the vintage collar in your previous post is STUNNING. I love it!
Kate x

Papgena Made It said...

Happy birthday to the valentine girl, many happy returns! I hope the party is a huge success and that you, Maya, will survive it!! ;)
(the tweet is really cute!)

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh I have been thinking about you today!! happy birthday, enjoy the celebrations and make lots of memories, hugs, K

Unknown said...

Congrats to the birthday girl! Love this cute chicken! So sorry I couldn't come round to visit yesterday already, but my mother-in-law turned 90 (!) yesterday, so we also had a celebration! Hope you had a great party altogether!!

Unknown said...

Yes, a very Happy Birthday to a very sweet girl. Kids keep us busy and hopping but I, too, think my life would be void and desolate without them.