Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Summer - 10 Fantastic DIY Summer Projects

 
 


Happy Summer all!
We have had quite a heated start already and this promises to be one hot summer.

To mark the summer, I compiled 10 fantastic summer projects you can do yourself or with kids to bring freshness and coolness to your home. Enjoy the selection and hope you make some of these!

Citrus Slice Bags
Vitamin Water
Foam Lighthouse
Watercolor Pillows




Pineapple Vase
Summer Floral Halo
Paper Umbrella Wreath


Driftwood Wall Hanger
Ice Cream Garland
Mini Watermelon Bags

8 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such charming summer projects! Thank you for sharing them!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for stopping by Beatrice!

Kim said...

Oh what delightful and colourful Summer projects! They all bring a warm, sunshiny smile to my day. So much whimsy in this beautiful post!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am glad thebpost cheered you up Kim! Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Alhana said...

I needed something to do during the summer away from my yarns. Those watermelon bags are lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, they are so cute. I am all set on the citrus clutches :)

Mary K. said...

Maya this is my first time on your blog. You have so much creativity and beauty here. I really love y our bohemian series. And the crafts are all wonderful. I am going to pin and save. I am hosting a new link party and would love to have you join us. It is called Sweet Inspiration and open Fridays at 10am est and runs till Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.

Maya Kuzman said...

Dear Mary,
Thank you for stopping by with a lovely comment and invitation. I would be delighted to join your party. See you there.