Monday, June 6, 2016

Insta feel: Exceptional Mandalas







When on instagram I love checking up what's new in the mandala world. Lately, the kaleidoscope shapes, as I like to call them, are gaining on popularity.

I find the color combinations and the textures  amazingly fascinating and I refrain from making one myself when I get the itch thinking of the time I will need it - and for the time being I am not ready to invest time into this. For you see, I need something that will be fit as a rug for a corner of my living room. So I'll just leave that on the "someday list".

Feast your eyes on these beauties.


 annaheiser88                                                               madebyhege

ddebat77                                                                          milli_crea


elff.krcc                                                                mobiusgirl"

4 comments:

Alhana said...

They are a feast for the eyes but I can't imagine the amount of work needed to make one of these!

Maya Kuzman said...

Looks terrifying just thinking about it:)

handmade by amalia said...

These are amazing, Maya, works of art.
Amalia
xo

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

They are so amazing!