Last year Eva wanted me to make her a halter like this, but I wasn't much into it. But this year, seeing that it's going to be quite a hit I decided to give it a try. Since I didn't have a pattern, but had tons of pictures she sent as inspiration, I whipped this. It was an interesting challenge I accepted and believe it or not it took me about 2 hours to make it. No frogging and unraveling since I counted 3 times and crocheted 1 :)
We are both pleased how it turned out.
Now, in retrospect, as I am going to make another one, I want to add a more elaborate edge below the bust and perhaps make the straps at the mid back a bit narrower.
Our next plan includes making a crochet bikini for the summer, without a pattern too, so I hope it turns out as good as this one.