Saturday, July 4, 2020

Beaded Bohemian Necklace

 

Hello all! How's your weekend going?
Here, I've been swamped and taken over by beads and sequins and I still cannot fathom the size my collection has grown during the years. 
As it happens rather often with me, this necklace was the last to be made, but the first to be finished with the beading. 

With this one, I stepped away from the freeform crochet I've been working on, to design an effortless crochet necklace using simple stitches and believe it or not - this design does not go beyond chains and hdcs. Can you believe it? And yet - the result is an interesting gypsy necklace that doesn't reveal the simplicity of design.  

Well, that is all for now. Have a wonderful Saturday! 


7 comments:

Club Crafteria said...

Beautiful design, the crochet necklace looks stunning

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much! Lately, I am more drawn to bead my crochet than ever :)

ruşyena said...

A pretty bohemian piece to wear.

Antionette Blake said...

Thank you for sharing your post at this week's #TrafficJamWeekend Linky Party.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This necklace looks like it will be perfect to wear for the fall and winter. I like the beading and the colors of yarn.

Alhana said...

Very nice colours for this necklace, the combo with the pearls and sequins is just perfect. :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun design! Look for it to be featured in this week’s Creative Compulsions.

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com