Thursday, January 7, 2010

Walking by the lake...


we were greeted by an unexpectedly warm breeze for this time of the year, making our stroll quite pleasurable and the landscape was magnificent.

The vacation is in full swing and we brought the children to my in-laws' for a week's rest. When back home I hope to use the time to finish several of my projects and to work on my photos. I cannot wait to try the new tripod I received as a surprise gift from my husband and I want to explore it with no disturbances. Meanwhile, I brought here with me several fabric necklaces which I planned to finish and must admit that it is hard for me to work with all the hubub around here and besides the weather is not helping me at all. Here's a quick steal of what I've been up to.

2 comments:

Tuppence said...

I am dying to make one of those fabric bead necklaces. Your colors are gorgeous!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tuppence! I actually made them out of scarves! And I also share your passion for these!