Monday, July 10, 2017

Insta feel - Tropical Ambitions


 
 
Finally! This upcoming weekend is very exciting for us because we'll be going on our long deserved vacation. What to say? When the time comes for a vacation, I am as anxious and excited as a little girl, burning with anticipation to see all the gorgeous places we've already pinpointed.
 
So you'll have to excuse my jittery self for this post, but white sandy beaches, clear blue (green) waters and a lot of sunshine is all I could think about right now.
 
In line with that, there is an IG account with some stunning tropical photos I thought we could all enjoy today. It's called (quite suitably)  Tropical Ambitions
Do you have any tropical ambitions planned for the summer?
 
  
 


9 comments:

Divya N said...

Have fun Maya, have a safe and happy journey

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

No tropical ambitions here. I do not like the heat but I do like pictures of beautiful beaches, seasides and the sea itself. Hope you will have a lovely holiday!
Marjan

Alhana said...

Have fun and enjoy your vacation! My ambition place would be a cooler and rainier one though, I have plenty of heat and sun here. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, Marjan, as I am getting older, I too cannot stand the heat. And we are extra careful about sun exposure. We go to beach early and return before noon. But I'll be sure to take lots of pictures so you can enjoy too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha I know you like cooler weather Alhana. Thank you on the well wishes!

myrica said...

So very nice, but I stay in Sweden this year, I have a cat and nobody
To take care of him, But I like it home too.
I which you a lovely vacation.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!! Lots of swimming in blue seas :-)

handmade by amalia said...

Have an amazing time, Maya!!!
Amalia
xo