Saturday, June 23, 2018

Our First Crochet Tube Necklace Kits!

 

 
 
Finally! After months of planning, hand winding yarn cakes, editing the pattern, taking new pictures and literally a ton of other stuff I refuse to bore you to death with - I am happy to present our very first crochet tube necklace kits!
 
So far we made 9 kits with preselected colors and several more are in the works. Each kit contains 4 (four) 20 gr yarn cakes (or a total of 80 grams of yarn cakes. Approx. 50 m in length per cake.) and a printed paper pattern. The written pattern is accompanied with step-by-step pictures to make the crocheting of the tubes even easier.
 
We are also going to make Mix & Match Kits where buyers can choose yarn they want, in the quantity they want. Cataloguing the colors is in the works.
 

 


  Seafoam


 

If you want to buy the digital pattern for the tubes, it is here.

6 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

This is such a great idea. It's one step further along the road, isn't it. I'm not into tubes (though I would LOOOOVE to lay my hands on those pretty smaal ball of yarn) - so bear with me. But I keep my fingers crossed and I'm thrilled about this idea.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much on the support, I trully appreciate it! I have wanted to male kits with my patterns for so long, I happy it finally saw the light of day!

Unknown said...

I really love the color combinations. This is a great. I hadn't thought to make crochet tube necklaces before, but I'm thrilled by the idea. Congrats on your accomplishments.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Chelsea! Some of the color combos make really striking necklaces- even the cold colors contribure to appealing pieces.

Tarahlynn said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house we go link party!

Alhana said...

Congratulations, Maya! It's great that project finally sees the light after so many months of working and planning. Those kits look fabulous, I love the colour combos you chose and how the variegated skins make small stripes.