Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Bohemian Summer Loading

 
Two years ago I started a Bohemian Summer series on the blog.
A topic that has added a charming stamp in the summer months; style that I readily turn to and continue to explore.
 
This year we continue to nurture the trend and channel some practical and effective DIY boho fashion and jewelry ideas, share lots of bohemian trends in home decoration and in general try to keep the flame of the bohemian spirit alive.
 
There is a DIY / crochet pattern for boho earrings getting ready for Friday, so do drop by. Until then, here's some boho inspiration to stir the flames up.
 
All respective links can be found on my boards: Bohemian Summer, Bohemian Jewelry and  Bohemian Home.
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

The cups are so pretty! I'd really love to drink my coffee/tea out of those!

Mia said...

I love boho style, Maya. The necklace, the tea cups, the bag and the little pillows are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too!

Kim said...

All are so pretty, especially those colourful cups.

handmade by amalia said...

I'm enjoying the Bohemian Summer series very much. I've already seen your earrings, they are amazing(!), and those little cushions are darling as well.
Amalia
xo

A Crafty Mix said...

Yay, bring on the boho style. It's so much more my thing than the farmhouse look you see all over the place. Love those little cushions Maya and those tea cups tell such a beautiful story in the designs.

Maya Kuzman said...

Welcome, welcome... I love having the boho tribe getting bigger!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Michelle. Come summer and I cannot escape the boho touch. The boho style has an envigorating effect on me :)