Sunday, June 3, 2018

What I Have Pinned Lately #11

 
Happy Sunday guys!
You know I am a sucker for Japanese fashion so I picked these two shirts to start my pinning frenzy / your viewing pleasure (hopefully) and our mutual inspiration to be!
 
The first one is so doable it would be pity not to try it. Of course an old shirt can be transformed into this gorgeousness - at least I think I can do it, only t find the right lace.
 
As for the one below, my word! I love the embroidered pattern and what makes this one really stand out is the  3D flowers. So, so charming!
 
 
 
I found both  on Rakuten and am showing these to you to let you know we can easily make or  refashion these instead of buying.
 
Next, I pinned this lovely textured sweater that looks absolutely smashing!
 
 
 
And maybe the best for the end - this amazing doily pattern by Draiguna:
 
 


9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Oh I love those pretty doilies in the last photo! :0)

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too! Aren't they something?

Anonymous said...

The doilies could be a perfect flower decoration for a summer party!
And the shirts inspire me to upcycle some clothes I have. Thank's, these are good founds of you!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

The blue sweater with the grannies is quite an eyecatcher, but I simply LOVE the delicate doilies! The border is absolutely stunning!

Kim said...

Love those blouses, especially the first one. Looks like I am going to look out for an op pretty and add some lovely lace to finish it off. Thank you for the inspiration, lovely Maya. My those doilies are pretty. I imagine you will be whipping up some sooner than later.

Maya Kuzman said...

You know Sigrid, that is not a bad idea. I am thinking garlands....

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha... I knew we will all fall for them.

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, Kim. I wish what you say comes true, but the reality is a bit different.

handmade by amalia said...

I agree! All three tops are beautiful, but that doily!!!
Amalia
xo