Monday, June 25, 2018

What Summer Feels Like on Instagram



Here it doesn't feel like summer at all!

We've have been experiencing the wrath of the cyclone named Silvia for more than 10 days now and there was a severe drop in temperature that makes me take out all of our warm clothes back.

But, here's instagram to warm our bones a little bit and at least offer a haven for our imagination.  
My feed has been swarming with summery photos that literally urge me to pack my bags and leave on vacation.
Are you vacationing right now?

deminaekaterina, merci.bakery, anthropologie, honestlywtf, inali_campbell,
sarahdandelioncrayanthropologie, collagevintage, ieva_florence
 

4 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Same here: It's cold! I'm wearing woolen socks again and aching for sunshine and WARMER temperatures! Cannot have too close look at lo vely pictures - would become sad... ;-)

Maya Kuzman said...

True. Yesterday it was so chilly I too put on my socks back.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love all of those summer themed IG photos. They are all inspired with pretty flowers. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

You know me :)
Can't do without them!