Saturday, June 9, 2018

Yarn Cake, Anyone?


 
oh, my.... I am awfully late with this post. But here we are!
 
My yarn cakes, all bundled up and ready to be mixed and matched to make some happy kits!
 
For those of you who are just tuning in we are going to offer kits that will include this lovely sport yarn and our revised and updated crochet tube necklace pattern. It will also include a look book of {nearly} all the tubes we ever created and various styles and designs you can apply to them.
 
I am quite excited because this was planned eons ago, equally snail-pace produced, but we are starting to see the end of it. Or is it just the beginning?
  

17 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

They looks absolutely yummy!

Alhana said...

Yummy cakes! Good things always take their time. I love the label you chose for them, very classy.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Such pretty colors!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Oh, how exciting Maya! I love the colors of the yarn. :)

Anonymous said...

Yarn cake anyone? Yes please!! That looks delicious! Enjoy the beginning of this new adventure, it will be a huge success!

Maya Kuzman said...

Why, thank you dear Alhana. It is minimalistic with all necessary info at the back. Really simple but cute if you ask me. DIYed of course :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Sigrid! I hope it does. Our tubes pattern is a bestseller so we really hope this one becomes successful too. Fingers crossed!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! We, too love the color combos we chose!

Maya Kuzman said...

Just like cakes, right Marjan? :)

Divya N said...

Wishing you a lot of luck for your kits. I hope they sell out

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How lovely! Congratulations!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy! The most exciting thing is that I also get to check how the colorwork goes, although that means I have to crochet lots of sample tubes.

Kim said...

Gorgeous colours, Maya. You just keep coming up with fabulous ideas.

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha.. thank you Kim! I have notebooks and notebooks filled with drawings and ideas for projects, but only a few see the light of day :)

handmade by amalia said...

You had me at cake.
Amalia
xo